Admissions Process for Undergraduate Programs
During the admissions process FUBA will select applicants based on academic criteria.
Accepted students’ offer of admission will only be valid for the correspondent academic term —except in the cases of deferrals protected by law— or for a period up to one year —for cases authorized by Admissions—.
All students admitted by FUBA must comply with all the requirements established by the University Foundation, within the deadlines determined in the Academic Calendar. Additionally, admitted students must adhere to the curriculum in force at the time of their enrollment, reinstatement, re-admission or transfer. Failure to comply with these requirements —totally or partially— may result in the loss of a student’s offer of admission.
STEP BY STEP
- Go to the ONLINE REGISTRATION link on our website and read the Registration Guide.
- Fill out the online registration form.
- When you finish filling out the form, the registration invoice will be created. You can pay online, or you can print the invoice —on a laser printer— for payment through Bancolombia or at FUBA’s Bursar Office.
- Then, you will receive an e-mail containing the confirmation of your registration, and an appointment for your admission exam.
- Take the entrance exam, which consists of an interview, a theoretical test, and a practical test, according to the program to which you registered.
- Two or three days later, access FUBA’s website: “Admissions” section / “Admitted Students”, and confirm that you were admitted to the program.
- You will receive an e-mail containing your admission confirmation and the list of documents that you must scan and send in order to receive your corresponding enrollment invoice.