The FUBA Office of International Relations provides support services in all matters related to international affairs. It also coordinates the international activities that involve other areas of the University Foundation.
- To lead processes related to student mobility, both nationally and internationally.
- To manage the reception of international students.
- To support the academic departments in achieving their annual goals related to international affairs.
- To manage and operate academic collaboration agreements with national and international institutions.
- To provide information in a timely manner about scholarships offered in order to pursue postgraduate studies abroad.
- To design and manage tools and policies related to international affairs.
- To coordinate the International Affairs Committee, chaired by the Foundation University Rector [President].
- To monitor the University Foundation’s participation in different international networks.
- To encourage relationships with foreign universities through the hosting of visitors and participation in international fairs.