Responsibilities of the Internship Agency or Company
- To conduct the selection process for internships directed to the students of Bellas Artes University Foundation.
- To provide the intern with the necessary human, physical, and locative resources for the proper development of the internship project.
- To offer the new intern an orientation process.
- To provide information to FUBA about the intern’s progress.
- To make the necessary recommendations regarding the internship.
- To regularly provide academic evaluations and certifications with regard to the intern and their performance.
- To offer medical [EPS] and occupational risk [ARP] coverage to the intern.
- To allocate one (1) minimum legal wage to the intern.