ENJOY BEING PART OF FUBA: INCOMING EXCHANGE
If students enrolled in a non-Colombian university want to join one of our undergraduate programs —Visual Design, Plastic Arts, Music, Advertising Communication, and Photography— through our exchange programs, here is some information to keep in mind:
- In order to be accepted as an exchange student, their home university must have an agreement with FUBA.
- If students would like their university to sign an agreement with FUBA, they must contact the department in charge of international exchanges at their home university, as well as our International Relations Office in order to assess the possibilities of signing a new agreement. We will be happy to help with all the necessary information.
- Please note that all our courses at FUBA are taught in Spanish. Therefore, an intermediate level is desirable, and an advanced intermediate level is ideal for strong academic performance. However, we study every case individually.
- Any student that does not enroll through the aforementioned process, will be considered an independent student; therefore, they will not be included in our collaboration agreement, and they will have to pay a tuition fee.
We invite aspirants to take a look at FUBA’s application process.
NOMINATION: If a student wants to request a place in our exchange program, he/she must be nominated by their university. An active exchange agreement between the two institutions is mandatory.
REQUIREMENTS: Completed incoming exchange application form ORI FR06.
The following documents must be attached to the application:
- Complete academic transcript.
- Short CV.
- Motivation letter.
- Language proficiency certificate. This requirement applies for countries where Spanish is not an official language.
- Passport copy.
- One passport size photo 3 x 4 cm (1.2 x 1.6 in). This photo must be provided at the student’s arrival if their application is approved.
Documents must be sent in digital format —PDF or JPG— to the address: email@example.com. Every document must be a separate file and its name must contain the student’s name. For example: Passport Natalia Zapata, Motivation letter Natalia Zapata.
*The Writing/Reading course is mandatory for all students whose native language is not Spanish.